Thursday, January 15, 2009

Apathy

I've been feeling quite apathetic this week .... just going about my day doing the bare minimum ... so poor bloggie isn't getting much attention. 

This really picked me up though .... check out Jean's (Bluebirds) blog and this sooooo cute YouTube video of a funky Thai commercial for tea. She told me that January is National Hot Tea month. I think I'll go have some right now .... and then my Mum is coming over and we'll be knitting for a bit before she has to go off to her hair appointment. That's the low down here - not much in the art realm - but that's ok too.

Have a sweet sweet day :)

4 comments:

*jean* said...

hope you have a nice visit with your mum...knitting and tea....sounds delightful...

Khaled KEM said...

Hi Kimmie,

I hope that you have a good time. i checked some of your work and I founf that the newspaper you are covering the house with is an egyptian newspaper. I speak arabic, I do not know if you know it.

I was also able to read what it was written. What a coincidence?

I like your work so keep doing what you enjoy.

Susie Dally said...

I've been imbibing and knitting too-DH got me a tea of the month for Christmas! Keep warm! Just checked the temp-2 degrees below zero-and it's not yet 11 pm!

Unknown said...

That newspaper was used at a flower stand to wrap up a bouquet. That was in downtown Seattle. I loved it (the paper) and had to keep it for art projects. The script is mysterious and beautiful - I didn't know it was Egyptian.