Tuesday, February 10, 2009

T 2 Day






Snowy Pages

The Disintegration Project is beautiful today under a frosty lace coating of snow and ice. It's very quiet and peaceful to go out there and check on it from time to time. Thank you Seth for coming up with this project idea. It's like the difference between fast food and slow food. This one is slow. I'm usually rushing through things and cranking them out (don't look to closely at my knitting job - it is riddled with mistakes).

This lingering snow and cold has me pretending to be in another latitude today. Today's tea? Passion Fruit Iced Tea. 


Passion Flower                                           Passion Fruit Iced Tea               

  
Knitting (a summer top)


6 comments:

ELK said...

your space is full of surprises today ~what a happy visit!

*jean* said...

ooo i checked on mine today too! it has been raining here and mine is starting to glow with color! passion flower tea...yummmeeee

i wish i could knit...i have tried very hard but just can't seem to progress...

love that color of yarn!

Elizabeth said...

So cool -- the contrast between the disintegration project photo and the passion flower/iced tea. I had an iced tea today in sunny California (although it was a bit nippy outside) -- a combination of green tea and lemonade. Your blog is a respite for me and I thank you for that.

Kristen H said...

fun stuff, i really enjoyed visiting your blog.
passion flower tea sounds great! I have berry bomb right now! Tea is awesome for a change of latitude!

Seth said...

Your bundle looks so, so, so great already!!!

ooglebloops said...

Love the passion flower_ I am hoping I can grow them here this year- I yearn for the colors of spring flowers!!!!! Enough winter!!!!!LOL