Saturday, July 25, 2009

A Bowlful


I'll be taking a two week break - and my bowl is full.
These are the puzzle pieces sent in for the swap (click on the "puzzle pieces" label below for all the related posts).
Also, please check back on August 1st for the "final" Disintegration Project reveal (organized by Seth at the Altered Page). I have a post prepared, although I'll be absent .... in the meantime, enjoy your summer days, take time for tea, take time to look at things differently!
Hugs, Kimmie


6 comments:

ELK said...

i will miss your posts but am smiling at your full bowl and wishing you a wonderful two weeks off!

Amy said...

what a sweet bowl of goodies

Nettie Edwards said...

Right...that's it...while you,re not looking, I'm going to nick one. it's your own fault Kimmie, you've been tempting us with these sweeties ALL week and now you've left them lying around your blog, in this bowl. HA! Sneaks away furtively and then feels really guilty and naughty...

Catharina Maria said...

I wish .....
It is a dream to see them together !
Love Rini

Rosie said...

I've never done a puzzle swap but it certainly looks like fun! Your beautiful work will be much appreciated by those it goes to.

Nancy said...

I like you 'bowlful' :) can't wait to swap. Hope you have a great holiday :)