Wednesday, January 1, 2014

2014

first off - Happy New Year!

I think it's going to be a good one

I like the idea of choosing a word for the year
(as opposed to resolutions I either can't keep or forget to keep)

there are so many possibilities
:)

but the one I settled on this year is  
R E S P E C T


in the sense of respecting others AND respecting myself


why did I make so many do you ask?
I couldn't stop - it just made me so happy
and I've made a custom listing in my shop for your personal word of the year

hand illustrated - only $5

listed HERE

5 comments:

Kim Mailhot said...

Happy New Year, Kim ! I hope that 2014 holds amazing creative and fun moments for you !
Cheers !

Ms. said...

FREAT!
Oh, I would love a respect pin but I have no way to pay (no credit or debit or pay pal). Would you consider a check by snail mail? If yes, email me.

Halle said...

Respect is a great word! Lovely hand painted words.

Susie Dally said...

Great idea! I had been thinking along those lines-I have chosen- "THRIFTY"

Anonymous said...

Sweet and so cheery idea. Respect for you, Fragile for me, a journey beginning. xox